AROUND A COMFORTABLE RELEASE
- Designed specifically for a tied loop only, the hook is exposed and unobstructed making it very easy to load.
- Used by tens of thousands, never a worry about slipping out of the loop.
- Because the mechanism is held in tight on the hand, it
allows you to get the absolute most out of your draw
- This is important, especially when using a loop on your
serving. When compared to other typical release aids the Free Flight has
the advantage of allowing you to discount the already added length of
- Long gun style trigger is easy to feel even with a cold weather glove on your hand.
- Adjustable trigger pull and travel.
- Buffed and polished "wide" rocker keeps your loop the same width as your nock with no pinching.
- The Free Flights glove design along with the grip and
confidence factor will give you 10-15 lbs. less felt draw weight.
- Very heavy draw or light draw weight you will feel the difference.
- Designed to distribute pull weight over the entire hand and
grip. Wrist straps not only pull from just the wrist but do not stay
consistently in position.
- TrueTimber® Camo gloves are made of 8 oz. leather
covered with reinforced Cordura.
Quality tough materials that keep the glove from stretching season after season.
- Trigger and rockers are file hardened steel - Stainless Steel case.
- Mechanism is held close in tight for maximum
control - Maximizing your draw length for greater speed and energy.
- Youth X-small through X-large sizes. Right and
left hand. [see sizing home page]
- Custom fit to your hand size - Not a one size fits all release.
- Mechanism will fit on all "Free Flight" gloves and